| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 October, 2007

request for free beauty samples

Have you heard of free beauty samples before? If you have, have you been requesting them whenever you come across free sample offers? I had :) If you haven't, you may want to think about doing so, as there are a number of benefits to requesting free beauty samples.

One of the many benefits of requesting free beauty samples is that they are free (LOL). Many times, you don't even have to pay for the cost of shipping. When you look at it that way, what do you have to lose by requesting free beauty samples? In the past one month, I have been receiving free samples of mineral makeup and it's been a wonderful experience for me testing out which one works for me and which ones are not suitable.

Requesting for free samples helps to avoid making wrong decisions on your purchases. In other words, it saves you money in the long run.

No comments: