| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 November, 2007

are you into skins?

In the last few weeks, I have been reading reviews and asking friends about PDA phones and such. I'm planning to upgrade my cell phone and being someone who is not so updated on the tech news, I prefer to check out users' reviews and recommendations. These days, a cell phone is more than just a communication device. We can see it in our lifestyle and many people will take great lengths to beautify their digital devices like buying cell phone skins, mp3 skins, laptop skins, Xbox skins and more. if you take a look at skinit, you will be lost with so many different skins designs, depending on what you want to use to reflect your personality and style. Looks like I should consider getting one for my Macbook Pro...

No comments: