| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 November, 2007

consider the lilies of the fields



This photos was taken at the private garden of the Fraser's Hill bungalow we stayed in few weeks ago. I'm a flower lover and that's the reason why I open a flower shop with a few partners 7 years ago. This year, the business closed its doors after going through a series of challenges and upheavals. Though I felt sad, I was glad FLUV had happened in my life and the rest will stay as memories.

Have you ever thought about a beauty that even King Solomon could not have
but you can? It is the beauty of the "lilies of the field", that "even
Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these [lilies]"

"If God so clothes the grass of the field...will He not much more clothe you"
Matt 6:29 - 30, NKJV

No comments: