| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 November, 2007

more updates on the big G

I just came from a publishers' forum and was glad that the team over there was acting at fast speed in response to what was happening to the blogosphere yesterday. I am not disclosing the name of the forum and I should think most publishers who monetize their blogs with pa.id reviews would know what I'm talking about.

I heard that many affiliate and internet marketers had waved the white flag at the BIG guy and personally, I thought they did the right thing. These individuals need all the popularity in PR to gain traffic since they are active in affiliate marketing and private ads placements on their sites. The line drawn here is still very thin and people are wondering why are there double standards at g**gle. Well, I am waiting to see what's going to happen next... we can only guess...

No comments: