| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 November, 2007

blog break and back

I had a blog break yesterday... I needed that. Well, though it wasn't thanksgiving here in Asia, I felt like I was on holiday too! So, I went for a nice well-deserved pedicure, had lunch with a good friend and did a little shopping. I felt nice that the weekends were here though it was like 'holiday' for me now!

I have been doing some pondering with the year coming to an end. What sort of things do I wanna look forward to in the coming year - I don't know. There are some things that I needed to sort out on a personal front and work goals to achieve for the coming year. But it feels nice to know that I am heading for a long vacation in a couple of weeks' time...

No comments: