| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 November, 2007

digital picture key chain for proud grandparents


I'm not at all a digital gal here but when I saw this cute digital picture key chain at The Nest Baby Shop, I actually think it is cool! I know most people have camera phones that allow them to take cool photos of their cuties but this handy digital keychain can store and display up to 56 photos! It's probably great to buy this for the proud grandparents since these folks may not be so techie after all. The Nest Baby Shop is one great place to buy baby gifts for baby showers, parties, birthdays, festive season and for no particular reason at all. I actually like the simple header and soothing colours used for the website. Click on the above link to find out more!

No comments: