| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 November, 2007

north cyprus for retirement, anyone?



DH and myself was chatting about retirement and mid life crisis. In the past, he was never that sort who would take a 3 weeks holiday but under my influence, things changed - lol! I am that kind who wouldn't settle for a week holiday for destinations outside Asia so he has no choice, has he?

While discussing on retirement countries and destinations, it seems that North Cyprus Property is becoming a popular place for leisure seekers, tourists as well as those who are planning for retirement. Though I don't know much about Cyprus but I've seen pictures of idyllic beaches and serene landscape from travel sites. One thing I know, I would book myself for a Mediterranean cruise if I ever make a trip to North Cyrus.

No comments: