| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 November, 2007

skin food by Astara

img_cuke.jpg

When I saw the photo of Sunny Griffin taken on her 65th birthday, I couldn't believe what I was looking. For a moment, I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me. This lady has such great skin at her age and this makes me want to find out more about this professional organic skincare range created by her ten years ago.

Astara Biogenic Skincare is founded on the principles that the body is able to heal itself if given the right nourishment and optimum care. Having beautiful and youthful skin is linked with eating the right foods, a balanced diet and leading a healthy lifestyle. For a long time, I have been particular about using natural and organic skincare products due to the synthetic preservatives found in many over-the-counter skincare products. The use of organic fruits and vegetables is also popular as a natural skin care procedure. Some essential oils, herbal oils, are useful too and are known for their moisturising and antiseptic properties. From the website of Astara, I understand that all Astara products use only natural and the highest quality ingredients in botanicals, plant extracts, vitamins, flower essences and essential oils, especially its newest ingredient, the Totara tree essence.

I appreciate the detailed information of every product found in Astara's online shop. You can read the benefits of each product, key ingredients, skin suitability and user instruction.

07-sea-i-lg.jpg

Astara offers the complete set of skincare products for every type of skin, whether it's dry, oily, sensitive or problematic. It should be remembered that using a natural skin care product does not mean that you can exercise carelessness with other aspects of skin care. Natural skin care products should be used like supplements to the following essential recommendations: healthy eating habits (avoiding oily food), regular exercise, drinking a lot of water (8 glasses everyday), and cleanliness. This will then form a perfect and completely natural skin care routine that will help maintain a healthy beautiful skin for longer time.

07-kit-mask-madness-lg.jpg



Being a fan of organic and natural skincare, I would love to try out some of Astara Biogenic skincare if I can, especially the Mask Madness kit :)

No comments: