| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 December, 2007

another weekend spent at Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur






It's always nice to watch out for Christmas lights every year no matter where you are. Last weekend, Clayton and myself spent our afternoon in The Pavilion since we were home alone. The Christmas decorations in this new mall was impressive and it was just the right thing to do for their first Christmas. The white Christmas theme captured lots of families and leisure photographers, definitely a popular backdrop for tourists in the Bukit Bintang area.



We stopped by to listen to the Christmas emsemble played on the all white stage with the huge white Christmas backdrop. Besides witnessing the Christmas spirit in Pavilion, I was there to check out the new Food Republic which is a not-to-be-missed food court if you are in the mall. Hailed from Singapore, this concept was set to attract families, tourists and individuals. It was hard to resist those attractive food stalls since each one was handpicked for their good food and traditional heritage and popularity. I must say that this is the most crowded and most impressive food court in Kuala Lumpur so far. It feels like home for me since Food Republic has already won the hearts of most Singaporeans back home.



I didn't end up with any J Co. donuts this time around as the queue was ridiculously long, even at 11am! It was still a good day out with clayton and I can't wait to unveil my new Mandarina Duck vintage bag :)

No comments: