| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 December, 2007

christmas in Singapore



I took some photos of Christmas in Singapore couple of weeks ago. I've always like to behold the Christmas lights up in Singapore and somehow, the decorations tend to bring in the festive cheer, especially in the evenings when the night draws near.



I must admit that I was feeling a little stressed with the busy crowd made up of shoppers and tourists. It seems that Singapore is becoming busier and more crowded each time I'm back in town. Walking around with a stroller can be challenging during peak hours and weekends but I suppose I've gotten used to it after all these years. Now, it'll be nice to know what's Christmas like in Hawaii and Los Angeles... maybe the lights should be nicer and brighter.

No comments: