| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 December, 2007

blogging from the cruise ship

I cannot tell you how nice it is to be blogging at the sounds of roaring waves in the deep ocean waters - it is simply exhilarating! I am now sitting at the balcony of our stateroom in the cruise ship and it is so cool to be blogging under the moonlight. While DH is sleeping early due to some bouts of sea sickness, my little boy is too tired from a whole day of excursion and activities.

We were in Kona today and we actually went on a submarine excursion, descending to about 100 feet to the ocean floor - cool! While I wished there were more sea creatures to be spotted, it was exciting seeing the ocean floor so close! The submarine was comfortable and the seats even had car covers on them! Kona is such a charming seaside town in the Big Island of Hawaii and I strongly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys water activities!

I only wish I can post some photos in this blog but I wouldn't do this in the ship cos the internet connection speed is not as fast as I want it to be. Besides, it is expensive! So, here's just a short post and I'll write more when we are on shore again...

2 comments:

Steve said...

Glad you had a good time on the Atlantis sub. I've been wanting to try it, but wehn you live here it seems you never have the time.

Have a great time on the rest of your trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! That sounds so wonderful right now. Hope you have a great trip!