| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 December, 2007

Clayton got a LeapPad Learning System


Yesterday, I took Clayton out for a time of bonding in the mall. It was nice having lunch at Sushi Zanmai before heading to Isetan for some shopping. I had some vouchers that were expiring and it was a good excuse to go shopping with clayton!

I decided to get him a LeapPad, which was also Clayton's gift from godpa Daniel. I could see that his eyes lit up when I told him that I was buying that for him. For a long time, I wanted him to have a LeapPad and I thought this was a good time, since he had started to talk so well and begin with some simple reading.

So now, LeapPad Learning System has become his new toy... he woke up with LeapPad in mind, cut down his TV and rather spend time checking out his new learning system. As usual, I'm a little slow in uploading the pictures... will be posting soon!

No comments: