| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 December, 2007

my brief updates

Hmmm... it's busy weekend. I'm clearing up the house in time for our long vacation so that we come back to an organized home office and neat home. Clayton is on holidays so that makes packing a little challenging.

I suppose this is a good month to wind down with the year coming to an end and the vacation leading up. I haven't booked our ground tours in the Hawaii islands but at least the two day car rental in Oahu is confirmed. It feels nice to know that there is no more projects from now til next April.

Last two weeks had been a splurge for me on the personal front. I finally rewarded myself with a nice watch and couple of Camper shoes - they were on sale mah! What an excuse! I'm waiting to complete my shopping spree in the premium outlets in Hawaii and Los Angeles.

Blogging wise - I've been busy with my Project B... everyone is working on their own Project B or #2 after being smacked by the big Guy out there.

That's all my brief updates for now... have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: