| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 December, 2007

i'm another year older today...

It's funny how I like to grow up faster when I am a little girl but when the day I passed my big '30', I wish time slows down... Well, today I'm another year older. Unlike some years, I used to look forward to birthday gifts and surprises but today, I'm a little quiet and bored. Hubby asked me what I want and I have no mood to think about it. Maybe I am too tired from watching over a sick boy the last two days and all I need is a cuddle, hug or nice surprises. Looking back, I can't thank God enough for a great year He has blessed me with.

3 comments:

sesame said...

Happy birthday Doris! As we grow older, we do feel slightly jaded about birthdays. More so being a woman!

WAHM said...

Thanks, Sesame - can't believe I'm a year older - sigh! I need La Mer!!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Next time, must post big big. Celebrate the 30s, ya.