| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 December, 2007

online credit card made easy

I believe many of us must be increasing our credit cards usage during this festive period. Last weekend, I tried to pay for something in a computer shop and found out that my credit card had reached its limit - anyone agree that the credit limit in M'sia is pathetic?

It's probably a good time to consider a new Credit Card to replace this current one since the features aren't that attractive. These days, searching a credit card online is easy via Credit Card search engine, where you can compare cards and the attractive options that follow. Some cards offer special rebates on shopping purchases, 0% balance transfers and much more. Applying for a credit card can be done easily online without having to drive down to the bank anymore.

No comments: