| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 January, 2008

camper having a sale now!

Clayton and myself had a nice day out in the mall on Sunday. I took him to The Gardens at Mid Valley, had lunch and spent some time in Borders. To me, this is better than being in the library!

Whenever I'm in The Gardens, I just have to peek in Camper for a look, to see if there is any new stuff. As always, I will spot something, and this time, it's another cool pair of Twins! I bought Clayton his golf clubs since we've been talking about taking him to golf lessons :) Kinder Golf may seem the best place to go but daddy seems to think he can do a better job.



Actually, if anyone out there is keen to buy Camper in Kuala Lumpur, the shop is having a Chinese New Year sale right now, offering 10 - 50% discount on the shoes! Otherwise, buy online at camper.com which is having a 10-30% sale from now till end february 2008. If you are looking at other shopping ideas, do take a look at Barnes and Noble coupons and other coupons at coupon chief's website.

No comments: