| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 January, 2008

Trust in Him

The clock is ticking and in less than three years, we gotta to be out of here. There are so many things running through my head and the main concern is on clayton's education. The Queensland education system requires him to start year one when he turns six so we need to plan towards that.
Then again, is it queensland or somewhere else. Will I like Brisbane? I haven't had much lingering memories like I had for Perth so I feel so uncertain. But maybe it's too early to plan the details at this stage. I believe this is where faith needs to take over. Only He knows what the future holds so it's better to cast my cares on Him than to worry the unknown. Trust in Him... I tell myself.

No comments: