| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 January, 2008

a coffee talk with a young friend...



We sat on the bed and played our nightly activity toy - Mighty Mind. He is getting better and better at it, it's impressive :) After playing his musical piano, we started chatting like friends. At times, I didn't understand what was he saying but I knew he was trying his best to make sense. I lied down and listened patiently and paid full attention at his stories. I asked him questions and he could answer. He told me his favourite teacher, who he loved, sang me a Sunday School song and I thought that was cute.

These are the precious moments I treasure so much with my little boy. It's like having a coffee talk with a young friend and I enjoyed his company so much... it's so sweet, so valuable and I won't trade him for anything else on this earth...

No comments: