| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 February, 2008

another chinese new year is here...

I've been busy in the last one week. Toilet training is no fun but yet, it's a phase most parents have to go through it, unless you have carer at home. It has taken up so much of my time and emotional being that I am not even excited about Chinese New Year at all. As a matter of fact, I never look forward to CNY. I know it sounds weird but somehow, it's one occasion I don't really like especially when I need to go to DH's hometown.

Actually, if I have a choice, I'd like to take a holiday over Chinese New Year. Don't get me wrong - I do like getting together with close family and friends but what I don't enjoy is that you have to do through the motion and do the obligatory stuff. That is something I don't enjoy.

Anyways, this also means I won't be blogging in the next two days since I have no access to the internet. DH insists that we must leave early tomorrow as the traffic to ipoh is always bad every year. OK, I shall not complain and maintain a good attitude for this festive season.

Wishing every a happy Chinese New Year!

2 comments:

Montessorimum said...

Wishing you and your family a prosperous new year. Have a safe journey!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year and enjoy your vacation.