| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 February, 2008

be sincere in your comments, please

I believe many of us want more traffic to our blogs and sites. But some people go overboard on this, get desperate and start leaving irrelevant comments in blogs and end their comments with their site URLs. Mostly, this is done by internet marketers or affiliate marketers with some who own online stores. In wordpress platform, you can filter these 'spams' easily using anti-spam plug-ins but in blogger, you can't.

While these commenters thought bloggers will just approve their 'marketing' or 'selling' messages readily, they are wrong. All it takes is a 'reject' button and you can say good bye to these insincere commenters. So, if you want to leave any comments here, be genuine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't express how much I agree with you on this one. I maintain another blogs aside from this one. At times it puts a smile on my face to see that someone has commented on one of my posts. That smile quickly disappears when I find out it's from an online marketer and the comment posted is completely irrelevant.