| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 February, 2008

the best of bare escentuals

bediamondpowder.jpg

I think I'm a little hooked by the range of cool products at Bare Escentuals. With Vpost, I can now order most products from the US and have them shipped to Singapore. I'm casting my eyes on the Bare Escentuals Precious Diamond Beauty Duo which seems like a great seasonal item to add to my mineral makeup collection.

According to the description in the webstore, the rich 100% pure bareMinerals Face & Body Color is infused with genuine diamond powder to indulge your bare skin with the ultimate luxury and a beautiful, healthy finish. It seems like a luxurious powder for that woman who likes to look natural and elegant as the natural honey-champagne tint radiates healthy warmth with a sheer, multifaceted shimmer. You can brush it over your shoulders, arms, d├ęcolletage, legs or anywhere you wish with our plush brush. Anyone keen to try that too? Get this Bare Escentuals Precious Diamond Beauty Duo for only $45, valued at $68 and that's a savings of over 30%!

No comments: