| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 February, 2008

don't be afraid to love



To all the couples, lovers, single and married bloggers out there: Happy Valentine's Day. And to those who are anti-Valentine's day like my DH, don't forget to love.

Personally, I used to take this occasion very seriously in my younger days and even in the first years of our marriage but after a bout of arguments on this so-called special day, I gave up hoping that DH will honour the occasion. So I can jolly forget about surprises, chocolate hearts or a bouquet of flowers.

Well, I have come to realize that we should show and give our love not just on 14 February but everyday of our lives. In other words, don't just honour those you love on this day but whenever you find any given opportunity. Don't be afraid to love and be loved and lastly, be bold to show your love...

No comments: