| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 February, 2008

fei fei passed away

I'm not one of those who keep myself up to date with entertainment or variety news but just a moment ago, I heard that the famous Hong Kong comedian cum actress, Lydia Shum, also known as Fei Fei by most fans had passed away. Though I don't follow her stories, movies and updates, I have always remember her jovial outlook and bold voice. She is also one of those over-sized women whom I think is pleasant looking cos her personality is 'louder' than her looks.

It was told that she had died of liver cancer and her sudden collapse had saddened many of her fans and loved ones. Lydia in her glorious days and years had appeared in more than 100 movies and hosted thousands of variety shows. She was known for her spontaneity, laughter and wit. I believe her name will continue to reign in the entertainment circle as fans around the world bid farewell to this veteran.

No comments: