| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 February, 2008

how many pairs of crocs do you own?



Sometimes I care for another pair of Crocs but then again, I do feel guilty about adding another pair of shoes to my casual collection. I recalled my first pair of classic Crocs in 2004 and at that time, it was bought over a small shop kiosk and there wasn't any Crocs stores in Singapore. But within 4 years, the trends have changed drastically and today, you can spot anyone citysider wearing a pair of Crocs - original or an imitation one.

Every year, there are more and more designs and styles being added to the Crocs collection and somehow, it becomes too hard to keep up with them. I almost bought a pair of Celeste canvas when I was in the States but decided against it for reason I couldn't even recall.

Personally, I still love slipping into my old Crocs when I need to pop into the nearby stores or hang around in the courtyard with my boy. Do you own a pair of Crocs too or should I ask, how many pairs of Crocs do you own?

No comments: