| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 February, 2008

no more US vacation for now

When DH told me that we can't have holidays this year, I stared at him for a good minute before telling him, "Take travel out of me and you are taking one part of me away". Then he changed his statement and said that we could still travel but not like the way we did in US.

The sad thing for me is, I may have to postpone my plans to visit Florida and tour the city of amusement and fun in Orlando. I was still telling my cousin who lives in JacksonVille that she can book her Sea World Tickets from Orlando fun tickets. Being a mom of two active kids, it can hard trying to get them organized and plan for excursions so the ability to book Disney tickets online can help save hassle and time. Best still, she can even book night show tickets from the site instead of going through different booking agents. For me, I guess I'd just have to wait for DH to change his mind on our next family vacation.

No comments: