| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 February, 2008

i've become a la mer devotee :P


Since my US trip, I have been a La Mer devotee and have indulged in a range of La Mer products from the signature Creme de La Mer to the latest whitening collection. If you live in the US, the prices are considerably 'ok' since a jar of creme de la mer can last you 3 -6 months. I don't think I need to tell you the 'wonders' of the product as they can be read in the official website of La Mer but if you ask my personal review, then I would tell you it's one fabulous product.

Being fabulous doesn't mean it works for everyone. I realize that I can't use the creme on my T zone since I have combination skin but if you like to give this popular product a go, try out the La mer moisturizing gel or lotion. The texture is lighter and it smooths on the skin perfectly. I know it's quite a splurge for some people but if you ask me, you are young only once so why not give it a try?

No comments: