| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 March, 2008

blessed are the givers

It's good to read about celebrities sharing part of their wealth with the less fortunate and charitable organizations. I'm not a big fan of celeb news but just a while ago, I happened to read from People, a popular US magazine about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie donating 8 mil to charity. Though some may think that this is nothing from the many more millions in their earnings but hey, at least they are doing their bit to help those in need. How many of us do our little bit is another question. Personally, I believe that everyone who is receiving some income should play a part in charity - big or small ways - whatever your heart leads you to give. By giving, it keeps your heart compassion and soft as you look out to the need of others. For blessed are those who give and it's more blessed to give than to receive.

No comments: