| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 March, 2008

a look at education

As much as I believe greatly in education and to upgrade oneself, I do not think that it is a 'must' to succeed in life with a high education. Since I'm not one of those who is good with the academics, I chose to study graphic design in a local art college.

With the advancement and help of technology, many Universities offer online online degree and bachelor degree studies such as Capella University, which is also a fully online university. With so many courses and programs available in the education world, it is not easy to make a decision. For that reason, at Capella, you can attend a free one-week seminar before deciding what is suitable for you. But whatever you decide to do, commitment and dedication are the ingredients to succeed in all areas of life including education.

*This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: