| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 March, 2008

looking forward to my weekend

I find myself looking forward to the weekends last week. It wasn't a very busy one but I found my body needing some extra rest - maybe it was one of those post celebration symptoms. We are getting busy work wise and there are so many things going on at the same time.

Weekends is the time where I prefer to take things a little lighter, do some grocery shopping, stock up some household stuff and take Clayton for a little recreation. Oh, and I need to stock up some disposable gloves and medical aids for our home first aid. These days, I tend to slow down my blogging on the weekends - I'm working towards a more balanced life, compared to last year where I chase the green bills online.

Here's wishing everyone more quality time with their loved ones this weekend.

No comments: