| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 March, 2008

a man without limbs

My husband came back on Sunday night sharing with me about a very inspiring and heart warming true testimony of how this man - Nick Vujicic - has succeeded in his life without any limbs. Yes, did you hear me - he has NO LIMBS! But do you know that he is now a millionaire and traveling all over the world to touch lives, inspire and motivate those 'normal' individuals like you and me. He has purposed in his heart to live like a NORMAL person - HOW? You ask, watch to find out!

Please spare few minutes to watch this video and I promise you that you will STOP feeling sorry for yourself when things don't turn out your way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Thanks so much for such an inspirational story. I don't know if you ever watch Extreme Makeover, but they were here in Louisville not too long ago and did the best story on a college kid in a wheelchair, Patrick Henry, who has the best attitude I have ever seen! You can see his site, we can learn a lot both of these boys. His site is www.patrickhenryhughes.com