| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 March, 2008

moving home

My friend who has been living in the US for the last 2 years is moving back to Singapore. From the sound of her voice, the packing seems never ending and the two busy toddlers have done much to slow her down. It is good that she has a New York Moving Company helping her with the move and even then, she has to get rid of lots of stuff and I was telling her that a garage sale may be a good idea. A garage sale is probably a fast and good way to get rid of things she doesn't wanna bring home or otherwise, she can give them away which requires more time and work. I don't know what would it be like when the day comes for us to make that big move, then again, we'll deal with that later - whew!

No comments: