| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 March, 2008

investing in gold and silver

All of us have different opinions and expectations when it comes to investment products. Lately, there were so many adverts on foreign properties for sale especially those in down under. Investing in real estate is not a new game and if done correctly with right timing, it can be a lucrative investment opportunity. For others, investing in gold and silver in the form of bullion may be a great way to invest. My mom had longed believe in gold coin investments since her younger days since gold has always represent wealth and fortune for generations. For me, I'm still scouting around for the best investment opportunity, possibly a property in Singapore when the time is right. Otherwise, I might look into what others are saying about investing in gold and silver.

No comments: