| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 March, 2008

what kind of travel luggage?

Some people don't believe in spending a hefty sum on a travel luggage but some will pay for luxury brands like Prada and Louis Vuitton. Well, if you think that only the businessmen or celebrities splurge on such brands, you are wrong. I knew of this friend who earned an average wage but would only carry a Prada suitcase wherever he traveled to. I could only guess that his dad was paying the bill cos a Prada luggage will exceed his monthly salary easily.

For those of us who are more practical, a Delsey, Samsonite or even Swiss Army luggage is good enough to take us to the ends of the earth (I'm exaggerating!) but as long as it is one that is made of good quality material, I don't think it's necessary to splurge thousands of dollars on a travel luggage. Don't you agree?

No comments: