| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 April, 2008

a great time with my wonderful pal





It was great that I could spend the last weekend with my good pal whom I had known for 26 years! We have always been in touch all these years from the time when she left for Canada for her studies to the time she returned to Singapore to fly with SQ, to the time she relocated back to Kota Kinabalu til she got married and now a mom of two kids. We used to hang out together for high teas and even teamed up as pals in a pen pal column when we were 12 years old - with the nickname of Punky Gals - LOL.

She was in Singapore for the Fashion Festival and I made a trip to meet her over the weekends. Though it was a short trip, it was wonderful to have a couple of meals together, did some shopping and talked about our lives then and now. I am truly thankful to God that I have an awesome friend like her :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woww! 26 years of friendship?? That's really something to be admired!

Btw, came over from BJ's blog! :)

Anonymous said...

aww i wish i had a friend like that. glad you guys had fun!