| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 April, 2008

looking forward to Trader



Hmm... I'm kinda excited that we are staying at Trader hotel for the first time in two weeks' time. All the while, our seminar accommodation has always been Mandarin Oriental but since our upcoming program is in KLCC convention centre, we decided to try out Traders. I like the crisp and modern styling of the interiors and decor especially the outdoor pool - truly a class of its own since the hotel targets business and discerning travellers.

After looking at the rooms and suites in the website, I am certain about choosing the Park View room since the price difference is minimal and I manage to negotiate for a corporate rate. I'm truly looking forward to have a great time in the hot tub with Clayton at the outdoor pool area before the big day itself.

No comments: