| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 April, 2008

our first event is here!

I'm blogging from the new Traders Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. We are looking forward to our first event of the year with Jill Lowe and looking back, we are so thankful to God for giving us a breakthrough. Those who are close to me have heard about the challenges we were facing in the last two months.

Very briefly, this is the first time we are with Traders Hotel. Previously, it's always been Mandarin Oriental but since the event is to be held at the convention centre, Traders is offering a much better deal, especially when we manage to secure their corporate rates. I will blog atbout the impressive Club park view room we are staying at in the next two days, when my event is over. This hotel has thought of everything to the details, from including a vanity kit for the lady to designer toiletries in the bathroom. The bathroom accessories remind me of the cool kitchen faucets I saw in an online store some time back.

Now, I really have to get some beauty sleep and get recharged for the big day!

No comments: