| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 May, 2008

google update again

So the google update was here again few days ago - sending some joy and some sorrow - as usual. Until now, there is still speculation of how to get a higher PR and how to avoid being demoted but the real truth is, you can never know unless you are Google. In the past, it's all about building links and the more backlinks you get, the better your chance in getting a higher PR. But I have also heard that some bloggers with stagnant and inactive sites had received PR by surprise. So, it's hard to tell, isn't it? You may be following all the rules yet you may not get a PR raise but to ensure a smooth PR journey, the best is probably to steer clear from paid links or posts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true... paid reviews will decrease your Rank down to zero. The Google PR is really hard to learn and I don't want to learn it either ;0

Kess And Her Mama said...

If you have some time, tagged you for some Japanese homework. Come by and pick it up.

Anonymous said...

Google PR is a pain in the butt! I stressed so hard because my site is very new and I'm trying to get it up as fast as possible. Thankfully, even with my paid posts, I was able to boost my PR from 0 to 2 in only 2 months. :)