| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 June, 2008

diet pills won't make you slim :)

It's shopping day today! DH is out of town and it's left with me and the soon-to-be 4yo to comb the mall. I flip the papers with hopes to check out what's on sale in the shops this weekend but as usual, there are far too many slimming centre ads in the media. I can believe that the slimming industry is a big market with many women longing to have slender figures like celebrities and hollywood stars. If you are one of those who are taking diet or slimming pills, it is wise to read about diet pill reviews first before popping any pills into your system. Just remember that diet pills won't make you slim. It's all about what you eat and how you lead your lifestyle that will make a significant difference.

No comments: