| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 June, 2008

investments come in various options

When it comes to financial matters, I prefer to refer to the man in the house for obvious reasons. I'm generally not a numbers person. Not that I'm hopeless in Math but I just feel giddy when the numbers get more intense. Thus, I consult DH on financial and investment stuff. Contrary to me, he's pretty savvy with figures and he loves to get close to investment and financial matters.

Investment options can be subjective. My mom used to choose gold investing when she was younger and it seems that this trend is still popular among many investors. Gold investment can be in done in the form of coins of ingots and it should be bought from a reputable dealer. If uncertain, you should always check the credibility of the company before making that decision to place your money.

No comments: