| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 July, 2008

back from singapore and back to doldrums of life

Clayton and I had a good break in Singapore. Though it was a short one, we did all that 'we' wanted to do. He had a great time in Garage Adventures and I did all my errands including catching up with a couple of friends.

It is kinda nice to feel the buzz and rush in the cityscape of Singapore though it is not something I would enjoy for a long time. I appreciate these busy atmosphere whenever I'm back - it makes me feel very 'local' again. This fits the efficient service culture here in this lion city.

One of the perks for Clayton was to visit the 12th Craziest Toy Sale in Takashimaya podium. It was really crazy with back-to-back human traffic and lots of toys at cheap deals. I examined a few sets of toys and realized that they were cheap for obvious reasons. The quality for a lot of these cheap toys were compromised but seriously, kids won't care abit at all.



I didn't do much shopping this trip cos I simply had no mood to buy anything new clothing. The only item I got was a GG5 jacket and a few skin care products from Jurlique. Spending a few hours in Le Salon was a pampering experience since I had some time to spare on Saturday morning.

That's all for a brief update on my Singapore trip. It's now back at work and back to the doldrums of life :)

No comments: