| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 August, 2008

expressions

It is another good trip to Singapore - it's more like it feels nice to take a break from the daily routine and be walking on familiar streets again. This trip, I took my Nikon D80 with me. I realized that I enjoy taking pictures of Clayton's expressions... it is nice to see him squirm, frown, smile, giggle and do funny faces. Apart from taking mom for an X ray and a short meeting with a good friend, the party at Yarris' place was an eye opener for Clayton. I realized from the kids' party that he was missing out on socializing in a big group of children. Looks like there is some work to be done on our part as parents to expose him to more social activities... he has so much energy, this boy.







No comments: