| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 August, 2008

getting your own web hosting

Looking back, I've been blogging for two years and I can gladly say that I've learnt much from the blogosphere during this time. I started off with a free blogger account and eventually moved on to getting my own hosting. A free blogging account like blogger is great if you are a new blogger but hosting your own domain provides more flexibility and options in the long run.

For those who are new to domain or web hosting, you may like to check out the different web hosting companies in the web before subscribing to one. You can check out the hosting awards at web host rating and find out the best budget hosting, best forum hosting or best email hosting. Reading reviews of end users may also be a good thing to do before deciding on a web hosting company and plan

No comments: