| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 September, 2008

so much to do, so little time

So glad to see Clayton up and running again. Though it makes me tired, I know that it's better to be tired in this manner than to be mentally drained about his wellbeing.

There is so much to be done in our home office now. We need to pack the unwanted stuff in shipping boxes and put them away to make more space for our new internet marketing business. I dislike packing - it is so time-consuming! Plus, I've got tonnes of things to do for my new home office business and sometimes, I wonder why is time passing so quickly! I still have our family vacation research to do in the next few weeks and all I can say is that, the online search technology rocks!

No comments: