| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 October, 2008

I found fraser place shinjuku, tokyo!

PR: n/a I: 3,310,000 L: 1 LD: 130,075,682 I: 361000 Rank: 9 Age: Oct 12, 1999 I: 0 whoissourceRobo: yesSitemap: no Density







Just when I thought that I had settled for the Somerset Roppongi for our family vacation to Tokyo, I stumbled upon the Fraser Place Shinjuku, Tokyo. And all thanks to this fantastic accommodation hotel comparison tool I have been faithfully using, I found out the lowest and best rates for Fraser Place Shinjuku, Tokyo was almost the same as the Somerset Roppongi.



What's cool about it is that the Fraser Place Shinjuku is located in Shinjuku and most travelers who have been to Tokyo know that Shinjuku is Tokyo’s largest skyscraper district where some two million people converge for work and play on a daily basis. Shinjuku is also Tokyo’s largest sub-centre and most cosmopolitan area. If you have been to Tokyo, you may also know that most accommodation hotels in Shinjuku offer small hotel rooms due to the space constraints and high property prices in the area. But at Fraser Place Shinjuku, the one bedroom deluxe apartment is 37 - 55 sqm - that is very spacious by Tokyo and most accommodation hotels standards. I'm one person who would choose an apartment hotel anytime over a hotel room. I love the flexibility of a kitchenette, a washing machine and the home away from home ambience. For those who prefer a smaller apartment, there are different categories of studio rooms available and families can choose from one bedroom to three bedroom apartments.

After much comparison, it seems that the guys at Travelocity is offering the lowest rates for Fraser Place Shinjuku... all thanks to my faithful hotel accommodation comparison tool!

No comments: