| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 October, 2008

remembering this capable dear man...

I was away since last Thursday for the funeral of my father in law who passed away at the age of 93 years old. Though it was a sad occasion for us, it was also a time of rejoicing as we knew that he could stop any pain and is now in a better place.

My father in law is one capable and hardworking man who supported all his six sons through their overseas education. It was admirable. From someone who started from scratch in his early years, he built his empire from being a charcoal seller to a successful businessman.

As we honour him during his wake and funeral, we embrace the fond memories of this dear man as we see him on the other side one day.

No comments: