| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 October, 2008

my week updates

I've been a little tired lately. The week seems to pass so fast when I get busy. We got back from the funeral on Monday and on Wednesday, DH had to go to Ipoh again and since we share one car, I had to walk Clayton to school twice. It wasn't something I enjoyed but.... not so much of the 'walk' but I was worried about the security on the streets.

Then I had to get back to my websites building. My designer had some personal problems and could not complete the project. This would mean more work for me and a delayed launch dateline - sigh!

Accommodation for both Hong Kong and Tokyo trip is almost confirmed. I can't seem to make up my mind on Langham Place Hong Kong, Marco Polo Hong Kong and Shangri-la. It was good to do a hotel comparison with a one click search as that saves me time from searching through several travel websites. I'm an all-supporter in online travel booking - it's convenient, fast, simple and literally hassle-free - plus, you save on online travel booking too! I'm now wondering if it's cheaper to buy electronics in Hong Kong and Japan as I heard that there are some good electronic discount stores in Tokyo... I may look into a zoom lens for my nikon D80. Can't wait to start my official photography lesson!




Compare Hotel Prices

No comments: