| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 December, 2008

have a blessed christmas filled with great things

So what is your gift wish this Christmas? An unlocked phone from Apple? A new Nikon D90 DSLR camera? A shopping voucher from your favourite online store? A designer or luxury bag from Gucci or LV or just wishing for the gift of love and peace to flood your hearts?

In the midst of my domestic turmoil and stress, I find myself seeking for a peaceful way to end the year and a joyful and purposeful way to greet the new year. While I have many goals and dreams that were left unfulfilled in 2008, I'm listing them down for 2009. Looking back, it's still a great year of blessings and I can't be more thankful to the Almighty for His daily providence and abundant grace.

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas filled with new hopes, dreams and great things for the new year.

1 comment:

RosalindLo said...

My wish for the New Year is a renewed sense of purpose in life .Not that life is not treating me well now,somehow just can't help but feel a lack of enthusiasm....