| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 December, 2008

missing cool winters

Looking over the vacation pictures make me miss the wonderful times we had in tokyo and hakone - it was very nice.

While we were traveling around in tokyo, I was rather concerned if the hotels would provide electric blanket during winter. Interestingly, unlike australia, most hotels in Japan do not provide electric blanket or heated beds. But what you would find is central floor heating so that you can feel nice and warm in the room during winter time. I believe those of us who live in a tropical climate can hardly understand what it's like to have heated floors cos what we really want is floors with special coolers!

Speaking of the weather, I'm missing the cool december climate we used to have here. The effects of global warming is more real than we can imagine! I really hope I can spend another cool winter next December... now, I wonder where I'll be heading!

No comments: