| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 December, 2008

missing The Lanson Place hotel

I find myself missing Causeway Bay after staying there for four nights. Plus, The Lanson Place hotel had given us such a wonderful experience that I found it hard to say good bye.... what else do you find a four star hotel with enthusiastic concierge staff which ran to the door to open the door for you each time!

Whether you are heading out for shopping empty handed or going out with your hands full with golf bags, they will be smiling as they run to the door and even apologize if they are too late to do that. Though the room does not have a harbour view, it has made up for the nice and cosy decor and interiors, plus the quality continental breakfast every morning. Have I forgotten to mention that The Lanson Place hotel is conveniently located near Jardine Bazaar where all the good local food is found!

No comments: