| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 December, 2008

tokyo and osaka

Ask any woman where are the best places to shop in the world and I bet Japan, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, US and even Paris are few of them.

While I was in Tokyo and Osaka, I noticed that there were lots of specialty stores and they were nice to behold. Winter time is a great time to see women in their stylish winter clothing including smart wooly jackets, knee high boots, colourful stockings, winter hats, designer scarves...etc. In face, there are also lots of cool and sexy lingerie stores around and some of them can look very kinky.

Whatever it is, Japan is a great place for those who are designer conscious and it is very hard to believe that the country is officially undergoing a recession. It is still the place where fashion and style thrive in Asia!

No comments: